Why Choose Arkansas Urology
Arkansas Urology provides the latest innovations in medical technology and surgical techniques to patients through its seven Centers of Excellence in urological specialties. The physicians and professional staff comprise one of the most experienced and respected urological practices in the region. Arkansas Urology treats approximately 130,000 patients a year at 14 facilities in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Benton, Bentonville, Conway, El Dorado, Fayetteville, Jonesboro, Monticello, Pine Bluff, Russellville and Stuttgart. Arkansas Urology is made up of 19 physicians, more than 18 advanced practice providers, and more than 350 clinical and business staff employees.
For those interested in a position at Arkansas Urology, you can call CEO E. Scot Davis directly at 501-537-7873.
Some of the advantage AU provides include:
- Obtainable, fast partnership tracks
- Work life balance – each physician receives a nurse, a medical assistant, and a scribe. Call groups are large, to reduce burn out
- Opportunity to work with multiple health systems while remaining independently owned
- An administration focused on building wealth for partners – real estate investment trusts, lithotripsy partnership, cancer center partnership, privately owned surgery center, and various other investment ventures
- Access to the latest technology, state of the art facilities, and innovative treatments